SBI PROBATIONARY OFFICERS RECRUITMENT 2018
SBI PO 2018 exam is conducting by State Bank of India to select eligible candidates to the post of Probationary Officer. SBI PO is one of the most coveted jobs in Banking industry and a dream job for millions of aspirants across India. Detailed information about the exam is as follows -
POST – PROBATIONARY OFFICERS
DATE TO APPLY – 21ST APR,18
LAST TO APPLY – 13TH MAY,18
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION –
The candidate must be a graduate from a recognized University . Candidates with Chartered Accountant certification may also apply.
- AGE –
21 TO 30 YEARS ( RELAXATION FOR SC/ST 5YEARS & OBC 3YEARS)
EXAM PATTERN –
The examination will be conducted in the following three phases -
- Prelims – Online Phase I (objective Multi Choice Questions)
- Mains – Online Phase II ( Multi Choice Questions + Descriptive)
SBI PRE Exam consists of -
|TIME DURATION - 1 HOUR||TOTAL - 100 MARKS|
- This exam will act as a filter it will be qualifying in nature.
- After clearing the sectional & overall cut off candidates will be eligible for Mains exam .
- ¼ Negative marking for every wrong answer.
- Duration will be of 2 HOURS.
Mains exam will be on 4TH AUG 2018. SBI PO MAINS Exam consists of -
|SUBJECTS||MARKS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||TIME ALLOTED|
REASAONING & COMPUTER APTITUTE
|TOTAL||200 MARKS||155 QUES.||3HOURS|
- 0.25 Negative marking for every wrong answer.
- Sectional cut-off + total cut-off.
- The Final Merit List will be based on marks obtained in Mains and Interview
APPLY ONLINE FORM LINK -
OFFICIAL WEBSITE ADVT. -
" ALL THE BEST "
JOIN US TO CRACK THE GOVT. EXAMS. !!