MH-CET Law is a National Level Common Entrance Exam which is conducted every year in the month of March by Directorate of Higher Education.On the basis of an aspirant’s performance in MH-CET Law 2018 exam, candidates can secure admission in BA LLB (5 years integrated course) and LLB (3 years) programmes offered in law colleges of Maharashtra state.
Details information of the exam is given below which are as follows -
- DATE TO APPLY - 23 FEB,18
- LAST TO APPLY - 26 MAR,18
- Aspirant's should have cleared Senior Secondary School Examination/ Intermediate Examination/ 12th Board Examination from any recognised educational institution following 10+2 school pattern.
- Aspirant's should have secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam. SC/ST candidates (from Maharashtra) are offered 5% relaxation in aggregate marks.
- Aspirant's Age Candidates meet the age limit eligibility criteria for MHCET Law 2018 for LLB (5 years) admissions if they are below 20 years of age in the year in which they are seeking admission through CET for law & 22 years for SC/ST.
EXAM PATTERN -
|SUBJECTS||MARKS ALLOTED||NO. OF QUESTIONS|
|TOTAL||150 MARKS||150 QUESTIONS|
- TIME DURATION - 2HOURS & THERE WILL BE NO NEGATIVE MARKING
ONLINE APPLY LINK -
APPLICATION PROCEDURE -
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Maharashtra.
- Click on the “New Registration” tab. Thereafter, candidates need to enter their details such as name, email ID, mobile no. & other contact information.
- On submitting these details, candidates are sent their provisional registration number which candidates need to save & keep for future reference. Further, candidates are sent their application number as well as password on the email ID and mobile number provided by them.
- After that, candidates need to login on DHE’s official website using the application number & password provided to them
- After filling all these details click on ‘Validate your Details’ link & after checking all the details provided by them click on the ‘Save’ and ‘Next’ tab.
- Candidates need to then upload scanned copies of their signature(20-50 kb) & photograph(10-20 kb) in jpeg/jpg format. The signature need to be done with black ink pen on a white paper.
- Candidates can pay the application fee (General: 800/-,SC/ST: 400/-) for MHCET law admissions through Credit Card/Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/Maestro/MasterCard), IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets or NetBanking.
- Once candidates submit the application fee they will be provided with an e-receipt informing about the payment received from their end. Candidates are advised to take a clear print of this e-receipt of application fee payment.
- After this, candidates can preview the information provided by them & once they are sure that all the information fields are correctly filled they have to click on ‘Final Submit’ button. On completing this step the application process for MHCET Law 2018 is complete.