Indian Bank has recently released the notification for PO posts through one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance Course. It is an wonderful opportunity for all the aspirants who wants to make their careers in Banking Sectors.
INDIAN BANK PO 2018
- Post : Probationary Officer
- Date to apply : 1st AUG,18
- Last to apply : 27TH AUG,18 ( till 5PM )
INDIAN BANK PO 2018 Exam Pattern
Exam is conducted in three phases : Prelims, Mains and Interview process. Candidates are required to clear all the three phases in order to get a confirmed post as a PO in Indian Bank.
Exam Pattern Prelims -
- Quantitative Aptitude : Questions - 35, Marks - 35
- English Language : Questions - 30 , Marks - 30
- Reasoning : Questions – 35 , Marks - 35
Total marks – 100 , Total Duration 1 Hour.
Exam Pattern Mains -
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: Questions - 45, Marks - 60
- English Language : Questions - 35 , Marks - 40
- General/Economics/Banking Awareness : Questions - 40, Marks - 40
- Data Interpretation : Questions – 35 , Marks - 60
Total marks – 200 , Total Duration 3 Hours.
Descriptive Paper -
Letter+Essay (English lang) : 25 marks 30 mins.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION –
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
20 TO 30 YEARS ( RELAXATION FOR SC/ST 5YEARS & OBC 3YEARS)
ONLINE APPLICATION DETAILS -
The online application for this exam will start from 1ST AUG and the closing date is 27th AUG 2018.
- Detail Advertisement Link -http://www.indianbank.in/pdfs/rec/31072018porecprocess.pdf
- Official Website - http://www.indianbank.in/career.php
- Apply Online - http://ibps.sifyitest.com/indbnpojul18/basic_details.php
" ALL THE BEST TO ALL THE ASPIRANTS "